About Us

ABOUT US

TS SHIPPING & FORWARDING SDN. BHD. (191724-A) is a well established and one of the biggest transportation and forwarding company in Sabah. Our field of specialization includes forwarding, transportation, handling, shipping, warehousing and offering total logistics services.

Associated with the increasing local and international partners and clients, TS Shipping has been experiencing constant growth until it presently becomes a company that owns more than 150 vehicles domestically.

TS Shipping has expanded from its origins Tawau (1976) to Sandakan (1990), Kota Kinabalu (1992) and Lahad Datu (2005). The core aim of our company is to assure customers of the reliability of our company, in which quality improvement is always well-maintained.

COMPANY HISTORY

Our company was formed in the year 1976 under the name of Transabah Transportation & Forwarding Agents. After fifteen years in business, we felt that there was a need for the business to run under a private limited company. We had therefore registered TS Shipping & Forwarding Sdn. Bhd., to acquire the entire equities and the business operation of Transabah Transportation & forwarding Agents.
 
However, the ownership of the two companies remains unchanged until 1996. In the year 1996, six new shareholders participated and hold a total of 40% interest in the company, while the remaining 60% was retained by the former two owners. Four additional directors were appointed at that time.
 
Following the setup of our Tawau office in 1976, the business has grown from strength to strength over the years. In the year 1990, we expanded our network and setup a full branch operation in Sandakan and the Kota Kinabalu branch was formed in 1992 and more recently in January 2005, Lahad Datu branch commenced operation.
 
We started merely as Custom clearance agent in Tawau and gradually diversified to land transportation business and as today we are a leading integrated logistics company in Sabah. The workforce of our company started with self employed and with a team of 250 dedicated staff today.
We had formed few related companies to enhance our business. All these companies were productive and contributed to TS group performance. We also embarked some joint venture logistics business with West Malaysia leading logistics company.

Vision

To Be One of The Top Leader Among Logistic Corporate

Mission

To provide the superior quality service and solutions to our clients

We are a well established and one of the biggest transportation and forwarding company in Sabah. Our field of specialization includes forwarding, transportation, handling, shipping, warehousing and offering total logistics services.

LOCATION

Kota Kinabalu Head Office

Lot 20, Jalan 1 G KKIP Selatan
Industrial Zone 4, KKIP
88460 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah, Malaysia

P. O. Box A-437, 89357 Inanam
Sabah, Malaysia.

CALL US

KOTA KINABALU
6088-493888 (Hunting Line)
6088-493988, 497778, 497678
 
TAWAU
6089-776986, 773079, 752029

SANDAKAN
6089-214326, 214668

LAHAD DATU
6089-863364

OFFICE HOURS

We are available from Monday to Saturday for your service
Mon-Fri: 0800am-1700pm
Sat: 0800am-1200noon